Collagen Mobility is designed to combat the progression of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Active Collagen Type-II™ helps to regulate the immune system, prevent internal attacks on joint cartilage and reduce joint discomfort. Peptan® collagen supports cartilage regeneration, promotes joint mobility and strengthens bones. Buffered vitamin C supports collagen synthesis and, together with beetroot, provides powerful antioxidants. Both beetroot and omega-3s act as potent anti-inflammatories to promote joint and overall health.
- Active Collagen Type-II™ (chicken cartilage, containing undenatured Type II collagen)
- Peptan® Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides (Type I, bovine)
- Organic Beetroot Powder
- Buffered Vitamin C
- Inhibits the progression of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Regulates the immune system and prevents the attack of joint cartilage
- Reduces joint swelling, tenderness and inflammation
- Supports cartilage regeneration
- Promotes joint mobility, flexibility, comfort and function
- Helps preserve joints and maintain cartilage
- Helps strengthen bones and increase bone mineral density
- High in buffered vitamin C to promote collagen synthesis
- High in antioxidants
- Offers powerful anti-inflammatory properties
AC-II works differently to other collagens by retaining the original molecular structure of joint collagen. This allows the immune system to develop oral tolerance to molecularly identical exposed collagen encountered in the joints, which is usually attacked. This uniquely inhibits processes responsible for the progression of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Peptan® is a Type l collagen – a natural, high-purity, bioactive product with an impressive protein content of over 97%. Peptan® collagen peptides are broken down into smaller peptides that are easy for the body to absorb and put to use. 90% of Peptan® collagen peptides are digested and available within the connective tissues just a few hours after digestion. Proven joint benefits of Peptan® include:
- Reducing joint discomfort and stiffness
- Acting as a cellular trigger to increase Type II collagen and aggrecan production
- Helping to prevent cartilage degeneration and support healthy joints
- Uniquely helping to reduce joint inflammation – a leading cause of joint discomfort
Beetroot contains an exceptionally rich source of antioxidants called betalains. These inhibit specific signalling pathways that play a role in inflammatory diseases like arthritis. Vitamin C, another potent antioxidant, protects cells and molecules from damage and inflammation. We use vitamin C buffered with calcium for gentler and more effective uptake.
Collagen Mobility also features flaxseed – one of the richest plant sources of the omega-3 fatty acid, α-linolenic acid (ALA). This is a natural anti-inflammatory, which makes it ideal for arthritis sufferers.