You’ll love our tropical take on classic vanilla, making this Beauty Greens® flavour an ideal everyday choice.
Here’s what’s inside our 5-in-1 beauty solution:
- Dairy-free Probiotics: which alleviate skin issues, hydrate the skin, promote thick, shiny hair, while strengthening and nourishing your nails
- Peptan® Collagen: which promotes plump, wrinkle-free, supple skin and strengthens nails
- Omega-3’s: which tackle skin issues, strengthen skin barrier function, combat dry scalp and brittle hair, and help strengthen brittle nails too
- 50 Organic Superfoods: which improve all processes in the body and fight the signs of ageing with antioxidants
- Buffered Vitamin C: which diminishes skin discolouration, provides anti-ageing antioxidants, and combats hair fall and premature greying
Beauty Greens® ingredients are freeze-dried into an easy-to-use powder, preserving nutrients and providing you with a convenient beauty supplement.
Simply mix a single serving of Beauty Greens® with 100ml water, or your favourite food or drink: Bl into smoothies | Mix into yoghurt | Add into oats | Stir into juice
- Ingredients: Peptan Collagen, Organic Superfoods Blend with Probiotics*, Flaxseed, Buffered Vitamin C, Stevia
- Allergens: This product was manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
- Organic Superfoods Blend: Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa Leaf, Oat Fibre, Spirulina, Flaxseed, Spinach, Parsley, Chlorella, Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel 200:1 Concentrate, Broccoli, Kale, Green Cabbage, Beetroot, Red Raspberry, Cranberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Carrot, Cherry, Acerola, Apple, Banana, Flaxseed, Mango, Papaya, Pear, Pineapple, Tomato, Peach, Noni, Acai, Watermelon, Green Pea Fibre, Acacia Fibregum, Blue Agave Inulin, Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin, Apple Pectin, Maitake Mushroom (Grifola Frondosus), Himematsutake (Agricus Blazei), Mushroom, Cordyceps Sinensis Mushroom, Turkey Tail (Trametes Versicolor) Mushroom, Shiitake (Lentinula Edodes) Mushroom Powder, Lion's Mane (Hericium Erinaceaus) Mushroom, Zhu Ling (Plyporous Umbellatus) Mushroom, Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) Mushroom, Reishi (Ganoderma Iucidum) Mushroom, Meshimakobu (Phellinus Linteus) Mushroomend